Space to GROW
If you’re looking for inspiration on how to be an imperfect woman in leadership who is positively changing the world, check out my women's leadership development resources below...
I made a lot of mistakes, and I went through a painful, steep learning curve to become the leader I am today. I did it alone but you don’t need to! I am emotionally invested in seeing women in leadership succeed!
Here are resources to help you on your path.
now Complete the signature styles quiz
Articles that Stretch
Videos to Inspire
Books for Growth
WHAT TYPE OF LEADER ARE YOU?
Complete the signature styles quiz
When you complete the quiz, you will:
- Get excited about your unique style and how you can use it in leading your team.
- Laugh out loud - it's amazing how accurate the quiz is!
- Learn cool and witty ways to influence people who are different from you - instead of being misunderstood.
- Identify how to adapt your style to get more "yes" and less "no" in conversations.
- Step into your strengths without shame - you were made the way you are for a reason!
ARE YOU READY TO DISCOVER YOUR LEADERSHIP STYLE?
What my Clients say
Kerry Anne has been a consistent facilitator on our program calendar because the participants love her style of teaching and engagement.
- Suezann Scholz, Coordinator Training & Education, Health QLD
The reason I would recommend Kerry Anne is because she is a very engaging, optimistic and experienced facilitator who can easily work with a large group (26 people) and still have individual approach to everybody. It has been very inspiring to be in the course with her for the past 5 months. I think you are the best facilitator!!!
- Tatiana Gaevaya, Shell
... and if you’re looking for inspiration on how to be an imperfect leader who is positively changing the world, check out my blog.