What’s your reaction to the following scenario….Your manager comes up to you and says, “Hey Kerry Anne, can I have 5 minutes of your time to discuss a performance issue?”If your first thought is,“Oh dear, what have I done wrong?”Then you …
leadership, management and coaching resources
Welcome to the Kerry Anne Cassidy "Leadership, Management and Coaching" Resource page, where I have compiled a list of resources to support my Leadership, Management, and Coaching programmes to reinforce your learning.
I help leaders to step up into their passion and purpose
empowered leaders thrive
We all deal with difficult people and events who challenge our confidence, wear us down and get in the way of us achieving our goals.
Teaching the mindset, skill-set and tool-set to effectively deal with self-limiting beliefs, triggers and biases in managing people, priorities and constant change so that we create high performing teams, is my speciality.
My clients and learners most describe me as "Engaging, Enthusiastic and Energetic".....
Articles from my engage and grow blog
I did an interview a few years back, with a trusted friend, Bernie Althofer, a veteran in the field of Bullying and Harassment.With over 40 years dealing with behavioural issues in society and organisations, he has deep smarts around this …
One of the most exciting and yet difficult transitions is being promoted from within your workgroup into a leadership role of your former friends and peers.On the one hand, you know them well and understand their specific and unique quirks …
What do Angela Merkel, Stephen Curry, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, John Oliver, Paul Ryan all have in common?Every one of them are playing a leading role in making the world a better place and inspiring others to do the same. And, …
Susan Scott, "What to Be Mindful Of" - first 1 minute, 45 seconds
Perpetuum Jazille: an analogy for what leadership SHOULD be about
Coaching and the Grow Model
Nudge: Developing Culture through behavioural nudges
Dan Pink: What Really motivates workers
Shawn Achor: The Happiness Advantage
First Follower: Leadership Lessons on What it Means to Create Followers
leadership, coaching and mentoring flipcharts
pdf's from my leadership, coaching and mentoring programmes for download
Managing People Effectively - click here to download your copy
- Managing Business Effectively 3-Day: click here to download your copy
- Managing Performance Effectively: click here to download your copy
- People Leadership, 3-Day: click here to download your copy
- The New Supervisor: click here to download your copy
- LEAD day 1 - 3 (Shell) - click here to download your copy
- LEAD day 4 - 5 (Shell) - click here to download your copy
- Emerging Leaders, QAO - click here to download your copy
- Management Essentials, eHealth - click here to download your copy
- Essential Leadership, Bond Uni - click here to download your copy
- People Matters 3-Day Course: click here to download your copy
- Coaching and Mentoring: click here to download your copy
- Coaching for Individual Performance, Shell: click here to download your copy
- Problem Solving and Solution Planning, Shell: click here to download your copy
- Creating a Culture of Feedback, QAO: click here to download your copy
Your Feedback Is Important.
Please take a few moments to share your experience of working with me.
Do You Like Reading?
Some Great Reads On Leadership and Management, Coaching and Mentoring
How can I help you develop your leadership?
Find out how I empower leaders to thrive.....
Step 1: Discover Your Signature Leadership Style
Learn what your unique Leadership Style is and why this matters.
Discover why the world needs what you have to offer AND how to leverage yours better to influence stakeholders, team-members, colleagues and bosses who may not see eye to eye with you