network like a pro
How to Network with Confidence: developing your internal and external networks for business success
Your ability to network is critical for overcoming a host of business challenges: from leveraging people who can provide influence over difficult people who block your success, to finding sponsors and people who can help you to move ahead in your career. Networking is a key skill for 21st century leadership success.
In this video teaching we look at:
- The Importance of Business Networking – what it is and isn’t. We bust some common myths surrounding business networking for professionals and explore its importance for busy professionals.
- Set for Success: here we look at common challenges in networking and how to overcome these. We also look at your existing networks in order to explore how to leverage your relationships. We identify operational and strategic contacts to help us solve a host of business roadblocks.
- Creating your “Pitch”: in this section we learn how to craft multiple “pitches” to answer the question, “So, what do you do?”
- The art of small-talk and making authentic connections: in our last section we explore the difference between introverts and extroverts and give tips on how best to open up authentic conversation without the awkwardness
What's Included in Your Package:
- Network Like a Pro Video (1 hour, 17 minutes)
- Network Like a Pro Audio for on the go learning (1 hour, 17 minutes)
- 38 Questions to Help You Break the Ice when Networking: a great resource to help you identify 3 - 6 questions that you can ask when meeting someone new for the first time. A great way to break the ice and get your conversation off to a comfortable and easy start
- Copy of the presentation in handout format so you can read along and make notes (this includes access to bonus resources to reinforce and stretch your learning on this topic)